Rudy Strikes Again

Who drives 600 miles to an unknown destination, breaks into a house that might be his sister’s (based on a photo of someone that looks like her roommate and a Dark Crystal video) and falls asleep on the couch? Dammit Rudy.

“I didn’t really break in. The window was easy to force open.” Not exactly what I wanted to hear. Either my daughter lives in constant danger of some maniac breaking into her house or my son is sleeping on some nice people’s couch. Either situation is cause for concern.

After his nap he made it to a coffee shop around the corner to borrow another Good Samaritan’s phone to call me. I guess it was time to call his sister and confirm her address. Only he didn’t have her phone number. You can’t make this stuff up.

So, if you have a photo of a brunette in your house and are a Dark Crystal fan, I apologize if my child slept on your couch. He’s harmless. And basically clueless. Don’t forget, phoneless.

If he doesn’t get his dominoes in a line, he’s gonna be carless. I can’t take much more.

Stumble Upon Reddit Connect With Facebook Twitter submit button Technorati Del.icio.us Yahoo Buzz Email A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Teen Driver Safety | Posts RSS | Comments RSS