Rudy On The Move

I hate to sound like some old drunk at the end of the bar, but when I went to college I didn’t have a car. I didn’t have an American Express card and I didn’t have parents paying tuition. Know what I had? I had a scholarship, snow boots and a clue.

Dammit Rudy ran out of travel budget. Translated that means he spent his card to the limit and now it won’t work. I’m pretty certain he’s out of gas somewhere between Maryland and Alabama, but can’t really bet on it, because I don’t know exactly where he is. Once again, I will rely on the kindness of strangers and the grace of God to get the world’s most clueless human back to college.


At what point do you just install a GPS tracking device on your child’s car and make them live with the consequences? In reality, it’s more for my sanity than his safety.

I will get even. When I get old there's gonna be a Silver Alert out on me every day.

Stumble Upon Reddit Connect With Facebook Twitter submit button Technorati Del.icio.us Yahoo Buzz Email A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Teen Driver Safety | Posts RSS | Comments RSS